So you had Spaghetti Sunday. It is now Tuesday. Somehow there is always more meat sauce. Ugh. Why? So how do you make use of those left over noodles? Well today we made use of ours for a late lunch and thought we would take a few moment to share.
- Left over noodles – Remove the noodles from the refrigerator and set aside. We had about 2 cups.
- 4 packed cups of cleaned salad greens – We had a tub of organic greens in the fridge to which we added some baby kale from the garden.
- 4 tablespoons of Sesame Ginger Salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil – We used our homemade Basil Infused Olive Oil which added a whole other level of flavor!
Seasonings (always to taste)
- Honestly the flavors already in our noodles and the flavor from the dressing meant that no extra seasonings were required. If you didn’t season your noodles a little salt to taste should be all that is needed.
- Pour Olive Oil into a frying pan and heat over medium heat.
- Do not allow the heat to get too hot before adding the 4 cups of salad greens.
- Allow to wilt for 1 minute then add the noodles. Mix well.
- Add Sesame Ginger Dressing. Mix well and remove from heat.
- In a bowl place your remaining 1 cup of salad greens. Top with your noodles and enjoy!
Like our recipe? Check our “From Our Garden to Your Table” series on Facebook!